21 December 2010

The Gabus Galmozzi (Jack's Rooster)







Well here it is if you haven't seen it.  After all the discussion with Rory and Neil it is time to think about some makeup for this pig.  So I am taking votes as to what paint should go on this.  I have the decals for this so it should not be difficult.  Keep in mind most Galmozzi's are a two color scheme.  A base color with panels for the decals.  It is sitting up in the attic and ready to go.  I also have a head badge for this so it will be totally show worthy.  Anyway have at it guys.
BTW this frame was purchased on Ebay for $150.00 and as I go through this I am going to keep a running tab as to how much a total restore costs.  There is a lot of B.S. out there about how much all this goes for, so in the coming months you will have the unvarished truth.

2 comments:

  1. $150 was a good buy, a very good buy. A way better buy than a $10,000 Confente.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gunnar if I do it as Gamba, maybe only a dozen were made? Is it now worth $30,000k?

    ReplyDelete